- Client interview to learn about any particular concerns you may be having.
- A walk-thru of your house from basement to the attic as well as the home’s
exterior (looking for places where air enters and exits your home).
- Checking gas or oil-fired appliances (heating, hot water, stove/oven gas
fireplaces) for proper combustion and safe carbon monoxide levels.
- We check all your health & safety devices (smoke and carbon monoxide detectors).
- We measure your house to calculate what’s considered good airflow
(every house has to breathe).
- We use a blower door to measure your home’s actual airflow.
- With the blower door running, we check you forced air distribution system
- Thermal image scanning available if needed.